Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow Days 2010





Here are the kids playing in the snow.  TJ doesn't like to lay down and make snow angels so he opt out of it.  But the day it snowed I was at work and left Tacoma at about 3:20 I don't drive in the snow at all and my anxiety kicks in when i just think about having too.  There was a break in the weather in Tacoma so i started to head home.  BIG MISTAKE!!  on I5 and the snow started coming down hard.  I was so scared i cried about 5 times just attempting to get home.  With living on a hill no matter what direction i  decided to go i had a hill that i had to go up.  Finally getting to my neck of the woods and attempting to go up the first hill i had to turn back around and put the chains on the van.  once i did that it was a matter of what hill i was going to attempt,  traffic was a a grinding halt basically so going up a hill that was closed and saying many prayers as i attempted to get up the hill and home and many tears later i walked in at 8:53 pm.  I was never so happy to be at home in my life.  with that i didn't go into work for 2 days and then it was Thanksgiving so i got an extended weekend weather i wanted it or not. 

No comments: