Friday, December 31, 2010

Here is to an end of a year and on to a new one!!

This year has had its adventures like any other year but through it all we as a family have survived.  As I reflect on what has happened this year I am happy and sad at the same time.  Things that have happened!!

1.  All of my kids have turned a year older
2.  I have turned a year older
3.  Tim has had 4 surgeries, 2 shoulder and both wrists
4.  BreAnna graduated High School
5.  I still have a job in the mortgage industry
6.  Tim still has a job at Boeing
7.  All of my kids are doing great in school with good grades
8.  BreAnna moved out not only out of the house but out of state
9.  We got a new dog Katie
10. Rekindled with good old friends

That is just the first top 10 that I can think of.  Now for 2011 what do i want to accomplish this year?  I don't know what 2011 will have in store for me personally or as a family and i am not one to make new years resolutions because its too much pressure.  I am going to enjoy my year with my kids, husband and love that i have a job.  I am going to be the best person i can be to everyone i come in contact with. 

No comments: