Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BAHUMBUG!!!

As of today I have not had the time to do anything for Christmas.  This year has been so different that i just cant seem to be in the spirit.  The traditions that i normally do i haven't.  The stuff that i want to do are not getting done.  I don't know what is wrong with me.  I think that it could me many things to blame it on.  The first is that BreAnna is not here to be part of them and it is with her that i started them 19 years ago.  The other kids have not been behaving at all.  Plus they are in basketball so that takes up 3 of my nights.  I know they are all excuses and i need to kick my self in the butt to get them done.  Were do i start at this late in the game?  What do the kid really deserve as far as Christmas goes?  I normally sponsor a family and candy cane their house and this year i didn't even do that.  Again a tradition that didn't get fulfilled and a family that i could have made the difference on didn't get done.  This week i am slammed everyday as well so getting the tree up in the near future is out of the question.  How do i get my self out of this funk???

1 comment:

Sorensen said...

Hang in there Tabs. You do what you can. Hailey was so great when you guys were here.