Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SUMMER ACTIVITIES!!!!!

HaiLee is taking swimming lessons so next year she can join the
swim team. She is my water baby. You name it Ocean, River,
Lake, or Pool, she loves the water and anything she can find
in it. I am so proud of her!!!!!!!!





























We went with my sister in law and my nephews to watch the blue
angels take off. It was so hot that day. The kids had a good time
though. Some older boys let them play football, and they got to
visit the ice cream man. Good time by all.

















































This picture is special for many reasons. This is my grandma, My
mom's mom and with her are only 4 of her grand kids and the rest are
only some of her Great Grand kids. We went to my cousins kids birthday
party in Port Angeles.

























































This is my grandmother and my Uncle Jason. He is so cool, When i
was a kid i thought he was so cool because he listened to the pop music
and was just a cool uncle. My kids love his house because they have a
creek in the back yard and they look for frogs and always gets drenched
with him is his mother my grandma. And i still think he is the coolest
uncle around. Love ya!!!!













My sister with her 2 daughters and my 3 of my kids

























































No comments: