Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On the Farm Photo's

Here are some photos that i took while we went to visit Grandma on
the Farm. Also photos of us at 3rd beach. We had such a good time
with everyone.





























Here is me and my brother with Grandma Maxfield - #1 getting a
picture of Travis to begin with is hard, I am glad i have this photo.

My grandmother turned 91 in April























Here are 7 of the great grandchildren, My brothers boys and my sisters
daughter and of course my kids, Again very glad i have this photo.





Here are my kids with Grandma, we all have to stand
back with her dog little bit is on her lap. He is very
protective of his 91 year old mother. This is grandma
telling him to behave so we can get a picture.




Again all of the kids again. along with little bit.




Again my brother and me with grandma!!






Hailee posing pretty





Treavor and i saying cheese!!








My brother Travis bbq. He made the best hamburgers.






BreAnna and Pen playing cards on the ranch!
!








WIlliam, Treavor and Tj and one of the goats, The boys were always
running around with the goats.
The Goats thought it was great to have friends to play with







William, TJ and Treavor again with the goat!







HaiLee hiding in the bushes on the trail to 3rd beach






Treavor hiding in the same tree trunk.





BreAnna, Amy, HaiLee and Pen in the ocean.





Treavor, HaiLee Tj and Amy in the ocean on 3rd beach








BreAnna running to get the birds, i just love this photo doesn't matter how old
you get you still cant resist disturbing the birds


BreAnna thought it was funny to write in the sand BREZANNA so no one
would know it was her. I guess the picture taken with it gives it away!!
SSSHHH don't tell her you know.













BreAnna again before she chased the birds










Behind them is roots from a tree that fell. Yes that is the roots
, We hiked down 3rd beach and this was by the trail,








Treavor and Pen.








This is from when i slept outside with the kids. Randi my niece thought
it was so strange to not have a tent, She didn't make it all night, she
came in and informed me that you can only sleep outside in a tent :)
i love you Randi









Me and the boys before bedtime sleeping outside








HaiLee and Randi putting Tattoo's on each other










Tj and Treavor, Ok i think this picture is if Treavor looses he is going to
cut TJ's throat with his claw fingers. ( OK don't know what that toy is, it
makes alot of noise that is about all i know)

No comments: