Monday, June 20, 2011

Let the construction begin!!

unloading the first set of cabinets

arnt they pretty!!

measuring were they need to go


putting them up!


still putting them up

measuring were the stove hood will fit under the cabinet

the first part of them being up. 

Treavor helping out

So here is what we have been up to these days.  My Father in law is building me cabinets for my kitchen.  They are so beautiful.  We are moving the sink back to the window were we believe it was when the house was originally built.  It is suck a mess right now but looking at the cabinets in the garage were they are being built makes me know that i can hack the havoc and am so excited to have them done.  With the help of my mother in law we picked out the paint and the counter tops and it is all coming together.  I can not thank my in laws enough for all their help and work that they are doing for me. 

No comments: