Sunday, October 12, 2008

OCEAN SHORES!

Tim and I had the opportunity to get a way for the weekend. A much needed time away from the kids and everyday life. This is a view from our hotel room. We were able to watch the sunset the first night right from our room. Most of the pictures that i have were of the sunset. It was so beautiful and so peaceful. The sun dropped right into the ocean.






This is Tim watching the sunset while i was camera happy.





s.






Can you find the Seagull?


If anyone knows me i am deathly afraid of motorcycles. When i was a kid my cousin took me on a ride on the farm and we crashed. I was about 8 years old or something. So i have not been on one since. Well while i was shaking to death by just the thought of it i decided to face my fear and go on a moped. I was so scared that i was shaking. Well Tim takes off and i was supposed to follow him and for some reason i put on the gas the same time i was putting on the brake. I about crashed again. So i walked the bike back to the place and the big huge guy says that i can do it and taught me how to put on the break the right way and the gas. He also told me that if I could ride a bike i could do this. So i took a deep breath and headed to the road. When i caught up with Tim he was very proud of me and gave me more courage to continue to go. In these pictures i was so scared but i did it and now i am a pro. Well at least on the beach. The next day we went on them again and i was such a pro. We had a good time and made it back in time to celebrate my favorite holiday Columbus Day!


3 comments:

Laura Jex said...

Oh my, It sounds like you had a great time! I love the pictures!!

Tabatha said...

I would like to say that I had a great time with you this weekend. I am very proud of you for facing your fears and conquering it. That is one of the many things that I love you for. I look forward to spending FOREVER with you and our family. You are a wonderful mother and an amazing companion. Thank you for a wonderful life!

Tabatha said...

This actually your husband just so you don't get creeped out.