Thursday, October 9, 2008

Favorite Holiday!!

Columbus day is on Monday and it is my favorite Holiday of the year. Why you ask, because the kids have school and i get the day off. Columbus day is one of the holidays that i get paid to take off. Even better so to celebrate i am staring on Friday. I decided to take an extra day off and my husband and i are going away until Sunday. The kids are going to my brothers and sisters house and we are out of here. It is going to be a windy, rainy weekend and what a better way to spend it than by the ocean. There is nothing better than the waves beating on the sand and being really cold and wet. I am so looking forward to sleeping in!!!
Have a great weekend, I know i will. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away. It looks absolutely beautiful. Also, kudos for overcoming your fears. I don't think many could do that.