Friday, October 3, 2008

MY DOG REBA!!!



This is my dog Reba, Well she was 14 years old and i had to have her put down yesterday. Being raised in the country you would think that it would be easier that it is. She had a great life and was a great dog to own. We got her when she was 4 years old, she is a border collie. I loved this dog so much. I knew that when i took her camping this summer it was probably the last time she would be able to go but was dreading for the day to come to say goodbye.

BreAnna with with me and Tim drove us to have it done. We even stopped by a fast food place to get her some french fries, those were her favorite. I was ok until i had to sign the papers to let her go. Last night as i was getting the kids to bed and going about my normal routine of making sure the dog had food and water and realizing that she wasn't around. Like anything that passes on she is in a great place and is not hurting anymore. She was loved and so glad that she shared her life with us. We miss you so much!!!

2 comments:

Laura Jex said...

I am so sorry to here the news, However I am glad you had a great companion for such a long time!

Anne said...

I'm sorry about your dog. I thought it was cute about the french fries.