Thursday, March 3, 2011

SEEMS LIKE TREAVORS LIFE!





Treavor has a wrotten tooth that broke so he had to get it removed.  He was such a champ!  This would be his first tooth to loose but no tooth fairy for him becuase it was wrotten.  As the dentist was taking it out it kept on breaking.  He did a great job but one thing he learned is when mom says to go brush your teeth you better do it. 





Treavors boyscout troop got to go to the hockey game and boy did he get spoiled.  It was the first time that Tim got to go with just Treavor to a game and they had fun. They got to go on a tour before they opened the door to the public. 


On Presidents day I took the kids to my brothers and sister in laws house in Orting.  They have the best rivers and a fun place to go for a walk or bike ride.  Treavor was in Montana for the week visitng his sister.  Here are my nephews and buddy the dog.  They rode their bikes and Gina and I walked the dogs.  Great weather and a great day off! 

1 comment:

Anne said...

river looks fun. I have four kids who need fillings. I don't really like the dentist. He never gives me good news.