Monday, February 14, 2011

First hike of the year!!!















Tim planned for us to go on a hike for the day.  We were going to start off with an easy hike but in my book it was way to hard for our first one.  We went up to Little Mt. Si,  It was defiantly pretty and worth it in the long run because of the view but getting there was hard.  There were places that were straight up and rockery.  When i was about ready to give up Tim was there cheering me on telling me i could do it.  I did do it because of him but man i am sore today.  Heck i was sore getting to the truck off the mountain.  But i am glad that he pushed me to keep going.  The kids had a good time as well. There was a little crying, whining, are we there yet, i need water, i am hungry but all in all i think they enjoyed it. I will know more when the pain in my feet, back and legs goes down.

No comments: