Saturday, August 23, 2008

FRIENDS






I had a great time visiting with my old co-workers, I would not call them co-workers they are great friends of mine. We have seen each other through kids, husbands, and life in general. Di is my good friend who is fighting colon cancer. She looks so good and her boys are adorable. She is going to fight this desease. She is such a great mom and a wonderful person. I am so glad that we got to visit with her and her boys. Malia was there with her daughter and son. I used to see Malia everyday because our kids went to the same daycare. I sure do miss seeing her and her adorable daughter and handsome son. It is amazing that 3 women working and becoming friends have that many kids. The kids had a great time playing and having lunch and just relaxing while watching them all play togather.



1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Looks like a wonderful--and busy--summer. Ha to your nephew, FOILED AGAIN!!! LOL That's pretty cute, I've heard of toliet papering a house (or room) but never foiling! Happy birthday a bit late, to Tim. Treavor is adorable in his boots, of course!