Friday, October 15, 2010

Our Family Trips and stuff


Treavor all ready for his date with Vickie, - she is his day care provider and since her husband has passed way over a year ago Treavor wanted to take her out to dinner since she didnt have any one to take her. My little man is such a gentleman. They had a good time and Vickie was the perfect date for him. Even though she has changed his diapers before. We love Vickie!!!!









TJ in his football gear before a game. I think the words "OH MOM" I guess its not cool to pose right before a game :) hehe



We went to the Roloff Farms in Oregon for an extended weekend, we had alot of fun, I suprised the kids with the trip, had them packed and ready to go in the morning, no electronics or anything. We had a good time, here are just some of the pictures, go to my Facebook account and see the whole shabang of them. Good times!!!





Took a trip to see BreAnna and Penn in their house in Montana, this is not thier house it was a mansion that we went and visited and toured. It was a lot of fun and seeing BreAnna in her new digs and content was great to see. But man I sure do miss her.









This was a museum that we went to as well and of course the girls had to pose for the camera :) good times


Dont really need to comment on this but I thought it was funny and typical of HaiLee :)

No comments: