Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Very Busy, Sad, Happy Month!!!

June is always a busy month for us. We have Treavors Birthday, Our Anniversary, Last day of School for the kids which means finals, field trips and any last minute activities, baseball season coming to an end which means award ceremonies, and that is just our immediate family, out side of our house we have birthdays and what ever is going with all sides of the family. This June is exceptionally busy and sad, Treavor graduates from Kindergarten and BreAnna is graduating from School and moving on with what ever life hands her. I have one child just beginning the adventures of school 2 that are right in the middle of it and one that is moving on. We have all said it, but were has the time gone. As I look at pictures that am getting ready for her first 18 years it brings back the memories of were has the time gone. I new that this time would be here but i am not ready for it. I am not ready for her to move on. I have lived longer with her than I have with out her. I am not ready for there to be only 3 kids in the house. I am not ready for her to not hug me and tell me she is going to bed. Or her to be in her room and call me to talk to me about something. I am not ready to not see her every day. I am so not ready for it all. On the other hand I am excited for her to move on and expand her wings and give life a shot but most part of me just isn't ready.

3 comments:

Bonnie Bell Anderson said...

I feel for you, Tabatha. The little birdies leaving the nest can be a traumatic and rewarding experience all rolled into one. Amazingly, they spread their wings and fly away - and when they return, for however short or long, it is wonderful!

Sorensen said...

So happy and so sad. I teared up reading your post.

Sampson Family said...

Wow...totally made me sad. She won't go far for long - you have been too close for so long.

Enjoy your crazy June :)