Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorations

This Angel has been on my tree since i moved away from home. I love it and believe it or not the lights always work, I have never had to replace the lights that she is holding.


My snowmen collection, its small but growing





And our Turnblum tree, I put every ornament on it this year and it is covered with so many hand made decorations from my kids.

These stockings are made by my mom. When i was young they were always up and my sister and i got to go through my parents decorations that they didn't want any more and my sister and i always play a game or something to get what we want and i never win, she always got the bigger room or what ever it was and this time I won. So i display them with pride.
Merry Christmas to all!!!!



1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What fun! HEY! I have a snowman collection too!